Business Analyst/Quality Assurance
work but very limited. Out of town personnel are acceptable. Government site is at 18th and F Sts NW, Washington, DC, will provide limited, flexible workstations for personnel.
Citizen or other residency is permitted as long as you have at least 3 years residency in the U.S.
years of experience in the Information Technology field.
Friday, except on Federal holidays. There may be some limited travel to an offsite GSA site or regional office.
OmniSolve is seeking to fill a mid-level Business Analyst / Tester position to provide analysis support for IT operations and maintenance contract for a civilian agency. The work is focused on Electronic Document Management System (EDMS using Alfresco) and Digital Signature solution (using DocuSign). This work will support a suite of applications by documenting epics, user stories, workflow, user manuals, creating reports and acting as a liaison between the technical team and client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder needs are met and well described. The candidate must possess good analytical, communication, presentation skills and the ability to work across
stakeholders to gain consensus.
Founded in 2001, OmniSolve is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients grow and succeed. We have the broad resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. OmniSolve offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Come grow with us. Learn more at www.omnisolve.com.
- Gather requirements for complex Alfresco and DocuSign implementation,
integration, & enhancements.
- Lead and participate in teams on a variety of taxonomy, content management,
document management, and information architecture projects.
- Provide oversight on design and development of content models, security models, meta-data schemas and content types.
- Assist with existing Enterprise Document Management, Records Management, and Digital Signature capabilities including existing sites, architectures, and content models.
- Provide testing support for releases of Alfresco and DocuSign including test scripts, test cases, test results, and other documentation.
- Design and develop automated workflows to support Federal Records requirements for complete document lifecycle management from review, hold, transfer, archive, and eventual document destruction.
- Plan, facilitate, and lead stakeholder meetings and working sessions.
- Plan and manage content audits and content analysis.
- Plan and manage development of business and technical documentation.
- Develop governance models, procedures, and policies.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to create Enterprise Document
- Assist client Project Manager in producing executive level presentations for project stakeholders.
- Sustain strong on-going relationships with client Project Managers and Project Team Members
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential as this candidate will be interacting with many internal as well as external staff.
- Taking ownership, the ability to work independently and multi-tasking are key
competencies for the candidate to be successful in this position.
The candidate must have
- Have at least five 5+ years’ experience of Business Analysis, Requirements
Assessment, Gathering and Prioritization experience.
- Agile Scrum experience
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in implementing and managing
Alfresco or DocuSign solutions within an enterprise environment. Familiarity with the functionalities, configuration options, and customization capabilities of the chosen platform.
- Solid understanding of relevant industry domains, such as document management, eSignature, or content management, depending on the platform (Alfresco or DocuSign) in focus. Extensive experience migrating documents across document management platforms; especially from Documentum to Alfresco
- Strong understanding and practical experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban. Ability to work in an Agile development environment, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and contribute to iterative product development.
- Demonstrated expertise in gathering and documenting business requirements,
conducting stakeholder interviews, and facilitating workshops. Ability to analyze
and translate complex business needs into functional specifications and user stories.
- Experience in analyzing existing business processes, identifying areas for
improvement, and proposing solutions that align with organizational goals.
Proficiency in process modeling techniques, such as BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively
document requirements, create clear and concise user stories, and facilitate
communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with data analysis techniques and tools to extract insights, identify
patterns, and make data-driven recommendations. Ability to work with data models, perform data mapping, and analyze data quality and integrity.
- Proven ability to engage and manage relationships with various stakeholders,
including business users, subject matter experts, developers, and project managers. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and build consensus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root causes, propose
innovative solutions, and make informed decisions based on business requirements and constraints.
- Experience managing IT development and Integration projects involving web
services, content / document management platforms.
- Excellent Project Management skills in planning and monitoring project initiation through completion
- Must be able to obtain a federal government Public Trust clearance (NACI clearance)
The following qualifications are preferred but not required:
- Federal Government experience
- Proficiency in using Jira, a popular project management and issue tracking tool.
Experience in creating and managing user stories, epics, and tasks, as well as
tracking project progress, managing backlogs, and facilitating team collaboration.
- Certifications in Alfresco or DocuSign.