Vice President of Business Development
OmniSolve is seeking a Business Development / Business Growth professional with proven record of experience and success in identifying and winning Federal IT contract opportunities. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for the client's needs. He / she will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals. Our initial focus is with civilian agencies but we would like to explore military contracts in the future.
A successful candidate will build market positions by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships and identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements. The candidate must have good interpersonal, communication, writing and client relationship management skills. Prior retired Government employees who have experience in Federal IT contracts with relevant business / user requirement are welcomed to send resumes.
Founded in 2001, OmniSolve is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients grow and succeed. We have the broad resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. OmniSolve offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Come grow with us. Learn more at www.omnisolve.com.
- Support the growth of OmniSolve's offerings across current service areas (e.g., application services, content services, management consulting, data analytics) and new service areas
- Design a systematic business development approach/ strategy (to be refreshed on a yearly basis) for growing core clients while obtaining and managing new clients
- Build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with OmniSolve’s growth targets and sales objectives
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of presentations and materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Support proposal response process, including detailed review of the RFP requirements, content creation, and collecting inputs from various sources (for example, partners)
- Cultivate and manage senior-level client relationships and provide input in client deliverables and client meetings
- Support development of intellectual capital to emphasize OmniSolve's unique value proposition in the marketplace
- Implement a scalable business development framework and organization to support OmniSolve’s growth
The candidate must have
- Demonstrated business development success in federal IT management consulting context
- Experience and market knowledge in Information Technology sector
- Experience serving as a leader within a small business consulting firm
- Proven ability to attract, acquire and develop client and partner relationships
- An established and strong network within the federal agencies (preferably civilian agency sector)
- High level of self-motivation and energy, including ability to serve as individual contributor
- Executive-level presence and communication and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
The following qualifications are preferred but not required:
- Experience with business development in the commercial sector
- Experience in CRM software and/or Microsoft (MS Word, Excel) and Google products (i.e. google docs) for collaboration