NACI clearance that will be obtained post employment. US Citizen or other residency is permitted as long as they have at least 3 years residency in the U.S.
OmniSolve is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise and experience to support a client with its program management, strategic planning, data administration/control and strategic efforts.
Founded in 2001, OmniSolve is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients grow and succeed. We have the broad resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. OmniSolve offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Come grow with us. Learn more at www.omnisolve.com.
- Translates business strategies and objectives into business requirements
- Facilitate meetings and conference calls, as required. This shall include scheduling the meetings; drafting and delivering agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings
- Develop and track performance measures
- Present information to various levels of management and support teams in a coherent manner to emphasize and ensure understanding of value added of current initiatives
- Develop, provide, and organize industry best practices information, guides, and other materials
- Provides organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of functional environments. Track milestones
- Provide insight into existing processes and recommend process improvements
- Create and deliver presentations to executives
- Identify and manage potential risks
- Assist in defining project scope and goals
- Serve as point of contact/liaison for teams when multiple groups are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
The candidate must have experience in the following:
- BS/BA in a related field
- 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience facilitating meetings
- Experience documenting and developing processes
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Prior experience creating presentations and briefings
- Familiarity with Governance
- Ability to conduct and analyze feasibility studies/impacts assessments, regarding implementation of solutions against current state parameters (process, application use-cases, and non-functional impact).
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Visio, and proficiency and strength in verbal, written, presentation, and communications skills
The following qualifications are preferred but not required,
- Google suite of applications
- MS Visio
- Experience supporting executive level programs
- Previous experience with Federal Government
- PMP certification
- Tableau (for data visualization)
- Data Analytics and Visualization Professional Certifications